I'm still here, attempting to find my way through all of this grief, Everyone around me is fighting. I've been trying to get up and get out...even thought it's difficult to get out of bed.
Then we had another bomb. Another double murder. This time two people I went to school with and have known most of my life. Two children left behind without their mother. Another domestic violence murder...restraining orders against the accused.
My mind is swimming, my heart is shattered. I can't understand why so much death is around me. I can't understand why children are suffering because of murderous, violent men.
I have to find the strength to go through this again. My friends need me, these children need to know that they are surrounded by love in this cruel world.
I know I need to do alot of catch up with blogs and I will. I just haven't had it in me to read and comment.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Take the time you need. We will be here. ((HUGS))
ReplyDelete