Thursday, December 3, 2009

Busy

I am trying to catch up on blogs, again, or maybe that should be still trying to catch up on blogs.  .  My life has been invaded by illnesses and people dying.  I just haven't had the energy to sit down and get online and when I do, I usually end up falling asleep in the middle of whatever I'm doing.

I hope all of you are well.  I miss reading your blogs regularly and I hope that things settle down for me so I can start back in my blogging routine.

2 comments:

  1. It is good to hear from you. I am sorry things have not been getting any better for you. I hope things start to turn around.

    ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hey,
    I stumbled over your blog today and I just had to tell you I'm enjoying your blog. Your awesome. I became a follower and I'm looking forward to keeping up and leaving comments. I hope you will check out my blog, and become a follower. I have a button, and I'd like to add you to my blog roll. I hope you have a lovely weekend. God Bless You and Yours

    http://diaryofhappilyeverafter.blogspot.com/

    Love,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete