Welcome to 2013 and my blog.
I invite you to leave comments and I hope that you will understand that I will not allow trolls on my blog. I am open to constructive criticism, but please remember that I am broken and damaged. I am grieving. I am living in a world where I see alot of illness and death and the inside of clinics and hospitals are my second home.
There are only a few of people in my life that know about my blog. I try to keep names and personal information out of it. I may post a few pictures, but not of people (unless they are the ones that know about my blog). This is my home for my thoughts and dealing with what is going on. My place away from reality where I can collect my thoughts and feelings and not feel like crap for not having
the never-ending smile and happy attitude 24/7.
I really do not have a list of resolutions or a bucket list for 2013. I am just trying to survive...like many others.
I'd love to hear about you and your blog. I love reading blogs and
hopefully I will be become a better commenter and not just a lurker.
Thursday, January 3, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







My heart aches for you seeing your story. I blog anonymously for the same reason - needing a space to be completely honest and that's not always pretty and smiley. The only person in my daily life who knows my blog name and address is my husband, and it's so freeing.
ReplyDeleteI read you're blog, I may not know what to say a lot of the time, which is why I don't comment to often but just know that I do read what you post. And you don't have to have a never-ending smile and a happy attitude all the time, that just wears a person out. I know from experience on that one. As you well know. Mine really isn't resolutions either they are just basically stuff that I would like to see happen this year. Stuff that needs to be done for me to begin to have the life that I sit and dream about day in and day out. And just so you know, even though you don't comment, I do know you read my blog, and I know you know what's going on, and that is good enough for me. So lurk anytime you want to as much as you want to on my blog. Love you. :)
ReplyDeleteI have nominated you for the Leibster award xx
ReplyDeletehttp://myweebubba.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/leibster-award.html