Tuesday, November 11, 2008

So tomorrow is check-up day...

I haven't been feeling all that well over the last two days, no real cramping or spotting, but have had a raging headache, almost migraine-like and just feeling 'off'. We hve an ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow and I'm really excited to be able to get to see the babies and hear their heartbeats again! I am a little nervous that something is wrong which is causing me to feel so 'off', but I'm bound to stay positive. I did speak with my doctor yesterday and he didn't seem too concerned since I wasn't spotting or having any major cramps. He just felt it was my blood pressure being so elevated. So I'm doing my best to stay positive.

I finally and I mean FINALLY got propane today. The tank was at 0% and the pilot lights were still going and I was able to make breakfast this morning. It hadn't been filled since last February and I'm absolutely shocked that it didn't run out by now. $550 gone...but at least I can get warm and stay warm. A very hard task with just a space heater.

HAPPY VETERAN'S DAY!!!!!

I'm so close to so many veteran's, have so many loved ones that have served (and are serving) and I work with a group that served with my father. I've buried too many...some that didn't make it home from the wars.

So to those that have served and to those that are still serving...to those that are still on this Earth and to those that have passed on. Thank you for your sacrifice and service. All of you hold a special place in my heart and my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment