Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Honest Scrap



Thank you Cara for tagging me.

The rules:

A) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.

B) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.

C) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.

10 honest things about me:
1) Most people think I'm the only child, but I'm the youngest.
2) I have an older brother that has been an angel since the day he was born and that is two years older than I am.
3) I have an unnatural obsession with my music. I can't explain it, but just about every song I listen to, I can tell you where I was when I first heard it, but I can't freaking remember people's names to save my life.
4) I have a group of online friends that are closer to me than most of my family.
5) I melt if someone rubs my feet or my back, even though I'm ticklish.
6) I have played gigs and jam sessions with some famous musicians. Several are now deceased.
7) I have had baby names and what the nursery will look like picked out since I was 18.
8 ) My bucket list is getting longer and longer.(Ok, so I'm swiping this one from Cara.)
9) I HATE it when people lie or find the need to be fake.
10) It took me a LONG LONG time to learn how to say NO to people and not feel guilty for doing so. There are certain ones in my life that just can't accept the fact that I wasn't put on this Earth to be at their every whim and be who they want me to be.


Since I feel like crap and am too lazy to look through blogs, if you read my blog and haven't done this, then I tag YOU. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment