Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Baby S January 14, 2006

3 years ago today I lost Baby S, my 3rd child.

I miss you my sweet angel. You are surrounded by your siblings and I know you are watching over me. I wonder if you would have a been a boy or a girl. I wonder what you would have looked like. I wonder what your personality would be like. I wonder what your laugh would sound like. I ache to hold you just once and tell you my sweet dear child that I love you more than you'll ever know.

I had only known that you were in my body 10 days before you were gone. I loved being pregnant. I loved every second of it. The morning sickness, the sensitive boobs, the hormones, the knowing that you, my sweet child, were my miracle I wasn't even expecting to have.

Then you were gone, as fast as you had came into my life. I will never forget you and our very brief period of bonding.

I love you Baby S and not a day goes by that I don't think of you.

2 comments:

  1. The number of sad dates and anniversaries that are yours throughout the year saddens me.

    Thinking of you as you remember your third child - today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you. On this day that we share our
    heart break. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete