Friday, January 30, 2009

Tag

TAG!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

5 things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago:

1. Going to college
2. Getting engaged
3. Grieving my first miscarriage
4. On tour.
5. Going to MMEA

5 Things On My To-Do List Today:

1. Dishes
2. Bills
3. Emails
4. Feed the dog
5. Dinner

Snacks I Enjoy:

1. ice cream
2. Nuts
3. cookies
4. brownies
5. fruit

Things I Would Do if (ahem, when) I Were a Billionaire:

1. adopt
2. travel the world
3. donate to a charity that can cure deadly diseases
4. go to the concerts i want to go to (hell, hire the bands to play for me)
5. help family/friends

3 Bad habits

1. junk food
2. Trying to help everyone
3. Staying up too late

5 Places I've lived (Yes, All in Colorado)

1. Missouri
2. Missouri
3. Illinois
4. Missouri
5. Canada

5 Jobs I've Had

1. Volunteer
2. Music Librarian
3. Nanny
4. House/Office Cleaner
5. Laundry Girl @ hotel

5 Things People Probably Don't Know About Me:

1. I used to ride bulls (as in rodeo)
2. I used to rope (as in cattle)
3. I have the worst luck in the world (Seriously!).
4. I am NOT graceful.
5. I have very vivid dreams, usually more than once and always in color.

I tag the folks that read my blog...(all 4 of ya. LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment