Thursday, January 8, 2009

Haertbroken

My babies, Thomas Craig and Dilana Harmony, are being cremated.

I can't do much typing right now because I can't see the monitor, but we found today that I miscarried because of an infection that was caused by Dilana's remains not absorbing into my body after I lost her to VTS.

It's been a rough few days, complete with a sick dog.

3 comments:

  1. That is just so horribly unfair. I am so sorry for what you are going through. I really have been saying prayers for you. I know you will get through this but I wish you didn't have to. My heart literally breaks for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Hon - what a difficult piece of results to find out! I am so glad to know their names. Gorgeous: Thomas Craig and Dilana Harmony. If you want to email me when each flew I'll add them to the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you and sending lots of ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete