The words I was expecting to hear today, I heard. We are still unsure how serious things are because we're not sure if the infection was there before we lost Dilana thus causing us to lose her to VTS and preventing her remains from being absorbed or if the infection was caused after we lost her to VTS and from her remains not being absorbed thus causing us to lose Thomas.
Confused yet?
My doctor seems to think that unless I have a miracle that getting pregnant and staying pregnant is just not going to happen. Not that I'm even attempting to try right now, but the reality of everything does not look good. He has me scheduled for more tests, hopefully the infection will get better and they can look at the cysts.
I'm so lost right now...I can't even begin to describe how I feel.
----------------
Listening to: Kiefer Sutherland - Knockin' On Heaven's Door
via FoxyTunes
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Oh I am so sorry to hear that! I hope they are wrong. ((HUGS))
ReplyDeleteI really wish there was something I could do for you. I'm so sorry that you are having to go through so much. Nothing could be worse.
ReplyDeleteThere is always hope and be I'm with these ladies! I HOPE they are wrong. They have been known to be before, you know.
ReplyDelete